PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
Access to and use of the https://www.ukcurryconnect.co.uk web site (“the Site”) is governed by the terms and conditions of use set out below. By using the Site you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please do not access, use or submit material to the Site.
The Site is operated and owned by UK Curry Connect a company incorporated under the laws of England. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, such modifications becoming effective immediately upon posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the Site. By continuing to access, use or submit materials to the Site following any such notice you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Terms and Conditions.
- All design, content, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on the Site are the copyright of UK Curry Connect or its affiliates or content and technology providers (in which case such use is under licence). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Any unauthorised use of the design and contents of this web site will infringe the rights of UK Curry Connect and its licensors under International Treaty and English Law.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of personal non-commercial use. If however you are acting on behalf of an organisation that is registered with UK Curry Connect you may view, electronically copy or print such copies of portions of the Site solely for one of the following purposes:
- seeking information about our services;
- seeking assignment contracts;
- or seeking a permanent job
- Any other use of materials on the Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
- Any copies you make of portions of the Site must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on such portions of the Site.
USE OF THE SITE AND OUR OPERATIONS TEAM
- You agree not to:
- obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to restricted areas of the Site;
- disassemble, reverse engineer, de-compile or in any other way interfere with any downloaded software unless specifically authorised by the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in such software;
- send unsolicited commercial e-mail or “spam” to any https://www.ukcurryconnect.co.uk/ e-mail address or user of the Site or otherwise abuse any part of the Site or any other network; attempt to test the vulnerability, probe, scan, or breach the security measures of the Site or other like systems and networks;
- disclose or share your password to the Site with any third parties whatsoever;
- access any materials not intended for you by logging into the Site on another user’s details or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, harass, stalk or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others, including the commission of any offence under the Prevention of Harassment Act 1997 or similar legislation; or
- use the Site for fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
The Site contains various links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site nor have we reviewed or endorse the content of such web sites. We do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such web sites. If you link to any third party web sites such action is at your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.